We are so glad you are here and that you are ready to start the therapy that will get you on the path to living your best life. Over the past few years, we have seen all the things and felt all the feelings, so it makes sense to be tired, overwhelmed, burnt out, over it, or just done.
Are you wondering if therapy could help?
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You are someone that puts your wants and needs last
- You question every decision you make
- You apologize when you haven’t done anything wrong
- You are worried about how other people are judging you
- You worry when people you care about experience difficult emotions
- You have a tendency to say ‘yes’ when you really want to say ‘no’
If any (or all) of these fit, then therapy can help.
Click here to get in touch with a therapist that can help you
feel better today.
We see a range of clients who struggle with feeling overwhelmed with work, with parenting and with relationships, and help them find their strength again. Life presents us with all sorts of challenges and it seems that once we get something figured out, another challenge comes along to knock us back down. And if you struggle with anxiety or depression, things can seem even harder to get through.
If you want to get your life back on track, we are here to help.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I have a hard time knowing how I feel.
- I struggle to believe that I am good enough.
- I don’t know how to set or hold boundaries.
- I feel lonely.
- I overcommit because I don’t know how to say ‘no’.
- I just want other people to be happy.
- I push people away and don’t know why.
- I feel like an imposter at work.
- I get anxious when I don’t know what to expect.
- I have a hard time trusting people.
- I’m constantly looking for reasons ‘why’.
- I experience physical symptoms of anxiety or depression (headaches, stomachaches, neck/shoulder tension)
We get it and can help.
- If you are a new or expecting mom and unsure how to manage all the feelings coming up, we are here for you.
- If you are struggling with pandemic dating and the loneliness is too much, we can help.
- If your current relationship has lost its spark and you aren’t sure what else to do, we have tools to help get you back on track.
- If you question your relationship with one or both of your parents and wonder if their behaviors are toxic, we can provide guidance.
- If you are burnt out from helping those around you and need help to put you first, we can empower you to set boundaries.